do you need a prescription for Aurogra in mexico We all love good sales right? The bigger the better right? How about 50% off your unpaid tickets? Effective January 1, 2012 until June 30, 2012, the San Diego Court is offering amnesty to infraction cases that:
- Became delinquent and have had no payments since 1/1/2009
- Failed to appear before 1/1/2009.
In order for you to be eligible in the Amnesty 2012 program, the following requirements must be met:
- You may not have any active warrants
- You cannot owe any restitution in San Diego County
- You will be required to make a lump sum payment of 50% of amount owed to the court/collection agency and,
- You must fill out and sign the Amnesty Affidavit, SDSC Form #MO-043.
Cases referred to collection or failures to appear occurring AFTER 1/1/09 ARE NOT ELIGIBLE for the program.
Law Offices of Lisa Wong